IBM Sterling Ideas
Submit new product ideas for IBM Sterling solutions. Before you submit, please review existing ideas; if an idea close to yours already exists, it's better to add comments or vote on the existing idea. We will review your ideas and use them to help prioritize our product development. Best of all, the portal will automatically update you when the status of your idea has been changed.
IBM is transforming its request for enhancement (RFE) process. The purpose of the transformation is to provide a more consistent experience for you to submit requests and to enable IBM product owners to respond to your requests more quickly. For more information click here.
Connect with IBM experts and your peers on the
Supply Chain Collaboration Community and the Order Management Interest Group
Ability to ask Watson questions about supplier/shipment overall prediction or Watson to tell user about the prediction
In order for this idea to happen following are pre-requisites in Ops Center
1. View of daily file feed (21 days, 40 days of daily file feed for supply or shipment)
2. Ability to remove/replace single file in the feed
Once above two are done we will need SSE ML job processing
1. Once we have required data set size such as 40 days or more it would run analysis and predictions for suppliers / shipments
2. Based on the processing user can ask Watson Questions or Watson can recommend items
We will need to define
Which areas users would like to ask questions
Which fields in the file are related to asking questions or predictions
How will this idea be used?
1. Data Admin will upload file feed - 1 file per day
Daily job processing of the data in SSE / Watson
1. Users can ask Watson questions about
|What is your industry?||Computer Services|
|What is the idea priority?||Medium|