Enhancements needed in order to use Expectant Alerting:
1. Set windows where the monitor will run. This allows us to run M-F 6am to 6pm.
2. Ignore Holidays or specific days ‰ÛÒ Needs to be configurable so we can choose to ignore some Holidays and mark specific days as Holidays such as if we know a customer shuts down for maintenance.
3. Thresholds should be based on historical info and adjust over time. As the system builds up data, the windows and thresholds should adjust. We want to avoid false alerts and want to avoid having to adjust thresholds seasonally.
4. Alerting should be able to send an email (does today) or send a file (should contain details of the alert like Sender/Receiver/Doc Type/Interval).
5. Setup single rule that takes into account multiple Sender or Receiver ID's. This allows for a single partner that uses different ID's like a 3PL ‰ÛÒ or where the SNI ID is different based on our business units.
6. Configure both Warning levels and Critical levels ‰ÛÒ allows for email on Warning and separate action on Critical.
7. Provide UI so Client can manage the setup.