IBM Sterling Ideas
formerly Watson Supply Chain
Submit new product ideas for IBM Sterling solutions. Before you submit, please review existing ideas; if an idea close to yours already exists, it's better to add comments or vote on the existing idea. We will review your ideas and use them to help prioritize our product development. Best of all, the portal will automatically update you when the status of your idea has been changed. Order Management, Store Engagement, Watson Order Optimizer, Inventory Visibility, CPQ and Call Center are now part of Watson Supply Chain
Connect with IBM experts and your peers on the
Supply Chain Collaboration Community and the Order Management Interest Group
CoC 19.1 devtoolkit
When following the documented CoC instructions to enable extensibiility workbench for SBC at the following link, trying to use Firefox 60.x forces the installation of jsLib add-on that is incompatible with it:
1. Build sbcdev as per instruction in KC at above link. I have already built it and deployed it so you can access it using http://moonbase03.rtp.raleigh.ibm.com:9080/sbcdev/sbcdev/login.do with username/password of admin/password
2. Log into sbcdev using latest Firefox (60.x in my case)
3. Hit Shift+Space to enable extensibility workbench
4. Dialog box appears saying that jsLib has to be downloaded and installed into Firefox
5. Attempt to install jsLib into Firefox. Attached error screenshot occurs.
Supporting Documentation/Asset Location
Either a compatible version of the jsLib should be made available or some other similar functionality in Firefox should be used.
Documentation in KC is false and misleading that sbcdev can be used with CoC using Firefox
How will this idea be used?
Compatibility issue raised via RTC
|What is your industry?||Non-Industry Specific|
|What is the idea priority?||Medium|
|Link to original RFE|