IBM Sterling Ideas
Submit new product ideas for IBM Sterling solutions. Before you submit, please review existing ideas; if an idea close to yours already exists, it's better to add comments or vote on the existing idea. We will review your ideas and use them to help prioritize our product development. Best of all, the portal will automatically update you when the status of your idea has been changed.
IBM is transforming its request for enhancement (RFE) process. The purpose of the transformation is to provide a more consistent experience for you to submit requests and to enable IBM product owners to respond to your requests more quickly. For more information click here.
Connect with IBM experts and your peers on the
Supply Chain Collaboration Community and the Order Management Interest Group
External applications need the employee price and discount information at a SKU or Dept/Class/Subclass/Style level, This service enables IBM OMS to calculate the SKU level or Dept/Class/Subclass/Style based on the configured employee discount rules.
Below are the key requirements considered for employee pricing discounts,
• Configured as % off the MSRP/Ticket Price
• Varying discounts by Brand and regions(globally)
• Varying discount for full price Vs outlet products
• Support for discount rules at Dept/Class/Subclass/Style or SKU level
• Support for exclusions at a SKU or merchandising hierarchy level (no discount or different discount % than global rule)
• Different discounts based on employee type (Current employees, Friends of Coach, board of directors)
• Effective date range (start and end dates)
• Support for multiple currencies (USD/CAD/Euro/Pound)
Lakshmi Ramesh -firstname.lastname@example.org
Deiva Kalyana Vinod -(email@example.com)
Mamatha Venkatesh - (firstname.lastname@example.org)
How will this idea be used?
|What is your industry?||Computer Services|
|What is the idea priority?||High|