We would like to have a tool, similar to the code coverage tools that they have for traditional code, available for ITX maps.
- This functionality must be invokable both through the graphical map design tooling and available in runtime environments.
- Tracking of results will be per executable map. Each potential functional map call within that map and each rule in the executable and all potential functional maps will be tracked with a binary triggered indicator.
- This functionality will allow for cumulative tracking where multiple runs of the same executable map add to the tracking results. A result reset option will be provided.
- The produced report can either be graphical (showing a list of all maps and rules and a hit indicator for each) or statistical (X out of Y functional maps run, in map f_map, output card Card1, X out of Y rules were triggered.
- Or the produced map should be configurable to report detail or summary information or both.
- Functionality needs to be configurable (like Audit or trace) with options of on/off, detail mode, summary mode or both. Also, potentially a storage location for the tracking ‘logs’ as well as the ability to indicate if each map rule should generate a new tracking or to reset the tracking if continuous mode