Submit new product ideas for Watson Supply Chain solutions. Before you submit, please review existing ideas; if an idea close to yours already exists, it's better to add comments or vote on the existing idea. We will review your ideas and use them to help prioritize our product development. Best of all, the portal will automatically update you when the status of your idea has been changed.
Connect with users and IBM experts on the
B2B Collaboration Community
Submit ideas for other Watson Customer Engagement Products:
• Watson Marketing
• Watson Campaign Automation
• Watson Commerce
Improve Sterling API
For APIs the following fields are missing:
- Channel templates
- Delivery channels
- Delivery channel templates
- Data flows
For APIs that are missing needed functionality:
- SSH remote profiles: Can only search by profile name, needs to be searchable by profile properties. Partners with custom SFTP only store profile ID, not the name, so correlating them requires pulling all SSH profiles
- SSH host keys: Same as above, cannot be searched by properties
- Trading partners: Can only be searched by name, can't be searched by properties
- Mailboxes: Can only pull exact mailbox IDs or 1k mailboxes at a time (see below), can't wildcard by path
- Routing rules: Can't add/remove mailboxes similar to add/remove group members. äóìAll or nothingäó and the update parameters differ from those returned by a GET
Issues with APIs that make feature unusable due to issues:
- Mailboxes (15min+ response per page, can only pull 1k at a time)
- User accounts (10min+ response per page, can only pull 1k at a time)
- Trading partner GET takes +1hr
- All APIs fail to log to audit tables to track changes
How will this idea be used?
What is your industry?
What is the idea priority?
Link to original RFE